Sunday, October 9,
4:00Pm - 7:00pm
gardens at L'Auberge Chez François
An Adults Only Event
Between Two Gardens
To join the waitlist, email [email protected].
One long communal table. In the field. Locally-sourced menu. Collaboration of award-winning providers. Community bonding. We invite you to an unforgettable garden-to-table experience in Great Falls: Between Two Gardens.
Be greeted with a signature garden cocktail featuring the freshest ingredients. Enjoy a tour of the gardens led by Chef Jacques Haeringer. Be seated at one long communal table situated in the field between the gardens for the ultimate community bonding.
Savor a special locally-sourced, truly garden-to-table meal, presented by Chef Jacques and farmer David Hunsaker. Indulge in a signature dessert presented by Leslie Hollander from Sugar Up, Sugar!
Celebrate Virginia Wine Month with wine pairings from award-winning Barboursville Vineyards, presented by winemaker Luca Paschina and prolific lifestyle writer and sommelier Jason Tesauro.
Locally-sourced menu highlighting:
- Produce from the gardens at nationally-renowned local gem L'Auberge Chez François, recently awarded one of the "Top 100 Best Outdoor Dining Restaurants in America" by OpenTable
- Produce from Village Garden Farm RVA, critically acclaimed for their chiles and tomatoes
- Signature dessert from local Great Falls pastry chef, Sugar Up, Sugar!
- Wine from award-winning historic VA winery, Barboursville Vineyards
Special guests include:
- Jacques Haeringer, executive chef and proprietor of L'Auberge Chez François
- Leslie Hollander, owner of Sugar Up, Sugar!
- David Hunsaker, owner of Village Garden Farm RVA
- Luca Paschina, winemaker and general manager at Barboursville Vineyards
- Jason Tesauro, brand ambassador for Barboursville Vineyards
Price: $215 per person, plus tax and gratuity, totaling $275 per person
Seating limited to 60 people