Sunday, May 21,
4:00Pm - 8:00pm
gardens at L'Auberge Chez François
An Adults Only Event
Between Two Gardens:
A Springtime Soirée
One long communal table. In the field. Locally-sourced menu. Collaboration of award-winning providers. Community bonding. We invite you to an unforgettable outdoor garden-to-table experience in Great Falls: Between Two Gardens.
Be greeted with a signature garden cocktail featuring the freshest ingredients. Enjoy a tour of the gardens at L’Auberge Chez François led by Chef Jacques Haeringer. Be seated at one long communal table situated in the field between the gardens for the ultimate community bonding.
Savor a special locally-sourced, truly garden-to-table meal presented by Chef Jacques and Hana Newcomb of Potomac Vegetable Farms. Enjoy wine pairings presented by Hugues Beaulieu of Elite Wines. Indulge in this immersive experience and bond with your Great Falls neighbors as we celebrate local farmers and chefs in a beautiful outdoor setting.
Locally-sourced menu highlighting:
- Produce from the gardens at nationally-renowned local gem L'Auberge Chez François, awarded one of the "Top 100 Best Outdoor Dining Restaurants in America" by OpenTable
- Produce from Potomac Vegetable Farms
- Proteins from the local area
- Wine pairings by Elite Wines
Special guests include:
- Jacques Haeringer, Executive Chef and Proprietor of L'Auberge Chez François
- Hana Newcomb, General Manager of Potomac Vegetable Farms
- Hugues Beaulieu, Sommelier with Elite Wines and former Head Sommelier and Beverage Director of The Inn at Little Washington
Event Price: $215 (per person, excluding tax and gratuity), for a total of $275 per person.
Limited seating available.